Book an Appointment
You may call us at 780-761-3177 to book an appointment. If you must cancel an appointment, please try to provide us with at least 24 hours notice so that we may offer your time slot to another patient. We do not offer walk-in visits. When you arrive at the clinic, please check in at the front desk.
Before your first appointment, please download, print, and fill out the following three forms and then bring them with you when you first come to the clinic:
Electronic Communications Consent Form
Healthy Mother, Healthy Baby Questionnaire
Video and Phone Appointments
Patients who have already visited the clinic and have provided us with a completed Electronic Communications Consent Form may now book video or phone appointments through MyHealthAccess. Please do not send messages via MyHealthAccess outside of your appointment time as staff are not monitoring the app at all times. If you have questions or information for the clinic outside of your appointment time, please call the clinic at 780-761-3177.
How to sign up for MyHealthAccess
- Go to the Millwoods Maternity Care Clinic MyHealthAccess site
- Click “Sign up.”
- Fill in your details, check the checkbox if you agree with the terms, then click “Create Your Password.”
- Create a password, type it twice, then click “Create Account.”
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your account. Follow the “Confirm my Account” link provided in that email.
- Enter your email address and password and click “Login.”
- You will receive a second email titled “Confirmation Success.”
- Next you must wait up to one full business day for a third email from Millwoods Maternity Care Clinic titled “Connection Request Approved.”
- Once you have received that email, you may log in at https://myhealthaccess.ca
- Click “Book an appointment.”
- Select “Millwoods Maternity Care Clinic.”
- Select your doctor.
- Choose phone or video. Please note that if you have chosen video but your doctor happens to be at the hospital without access to a camera during your appointment time, he or she may simply call you on the phone instead.
- Choose an appointment time that works for you.
- State the reason for your appointment and click “continue.”
- Confirm the details. You should receive an email confirming your appointment.
- Before your appointment, you will receive an email or notification instructing you how to join the appointment.
- For video appointments, please allow a 2-hour window after the time of your appointment during which your doctor may contact you. For example, if you booked your appointment for 1:00pm, your doctor may contact you anytime between 1:00pm and 3:00pm.
Tips for Video Appointments
- There is also a MyHealthAccess mobile app available on the Apple Store or the Google Play Store. However, we have found that the software functions better if you use your internet browser on your desktop or laptop computer.
- If using mobile, avoid power save mode. If the screen goes dim to save battery, touch the screen to keep it active so your meeting doesn’t disconnect.
- Do not exit the app during an appointment or your camera may disconnect.
- If your screen goes black and you cannot see or hear the physician, hang up. Go back to “my appointments.” Click on the appointment again. The physician will call you again.
Millwoods Maternity Care Clinic
Mill Woods Town Centre Professional Building
Unit #314, 6203 28 Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
We are located on the third floor of the Mill Woods Town Centre Professional Building. Stairs and elevators are available. There is free parking in the lot behind the building. Numerous bus routes also stop nearby.